BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

・・・ ε=(。・д・。)

♪~Currently listening to~♪
Artist: BUCK-TICK
Song: VICTIMS OF LOVE

I'm kinda tired today. I guess it's because Thanksgiving is over and now it's time to work again. How was everyone's Thanksgiving?

Lately I haven't been writing. I just feel like the fun has gone out of it. I don't feel like I'm good enough, really... I must try to get better!

I don't really have anything interesting going lately. But in the near future things should get interesting ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/ . I know for a fact that the band Seileen and GPKISM is doing a US tour and I really hope to see them v(≧∀≦)v

Seileen


GPKISM

One thing I must complain about with GPKISM though is that Ryonai (guy with the blonde wig) never comes here on tours with them! He better come this time. I really do admire him for his work in his old band, Blam Honey.

I sure hope that I can take some of my friends with me and that I'll see others there from before! I am kind of excited that the concerts will be at a club. I think that the club is much bigger from the place that they've been having gigs last time.

This winter break I will be attending some parties +.(・∀・).+ . I have a friend's birthday party and a Christmas party with other friends. I might be sleeping over at my friend's house for her birthday if I do go.

Another band I might see soon is Inugami Circus-dan. They will be showing up at A-kon! Sad thing is that the other band that is going doesn't really interest me or my friend. So just going for Inugami doesn't seem worth it (;へ:) . I certainly do hope that more bands that I like (and that my friend likes~) show up!

Inugami Circus-dan


Well that's all for now. Good bye!

1 comments:

NicoleR said...

That's nonsese from what I've read so far of your work you are a good writer but I also think that it would not help trying to be better but that is for everyone not only you.