BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

...

♪~Currently listening to~♪
Artist: Moi dix Mois
Song: Last Temptation

I'm trying to do my best now that the school semester is almost over. It's hard work (●´・△・`)はぁ〜 . I'm always feeling tired...

Meh, watching a movie that really moved me yesterday sure made me think more than usual about the future. What's it called? The Elephant Man. . . . (*´Д`*). Sometimes I feel like King Solomon from the Bible. (I don't know if any of you got that reference... I distinctively remember in the Bible when he was being all philosophical how life is so vain! Ah! Such truths...). It seems like a lot of life's truths are bad... (´・ω・`) ...Is that not sad?

Well, what a gloomy post! But I don't feel sad. I feel grateful, and okay o(^-^)o . Thank you for giving me such a wonderful life, God. It's not perfect, but it sure is nice!

Regarding my confused feelings I must pray for guidance v(・v・)v . I must try to get through!

I sure hope everyone is doing well today and in the future! Well, that is all I want to say for now. Everyone please do your best and God bless!

0 comments: